Die Casting Consumable Die Clamps
View Product Literature Advance 6-inch, heat-treated die clamps are rated at or above 135,000 psi tensile strength. Advance 4-inch die clamps are rated at or above 85,000 psi tensile strength.
- Closed slot design. The clamp can’t slip off bolt and forces the bolt to be in only one place closest to the die for maximum holding power.
- Straight-line parallel clamping. Puts pressure where it is needed.
- Accessory T-bolts, washers, and flanged nuts. Forged and machined from superior grade steel.
- Easy identification and height rise are cast into back of clamp for easy reordering.
Instructions for Proper Use of Advance Die Clamps
- Select clamp for proper die clamping slot rise.
- Locate die clamp so that the maximum clamping surface is in the die-clamping slot.
- Locate the T-bolt as close to the die as possible.
- Torque the bolts tight.
DO NOT over-tighten the die!